Monday, July 7, 2008

Oh So Delovely Designs

Delovely Designs is a custom stationary and invitation design company. Charlotte, the owner of Delovely Designs, is a creative genius. She has a true gift for recognizing the style and personality of all her clients and reflecting it into her custom stationary, invitation and monogram creations.



Over the past year or so, I had the opportunity to watch Charlotte expand her business, and services. Her services are very popular throughout THE KNOT community and its wonderful to continue to see her business bloom. Charlotte created my first company logo and I have the pleasure of working with her again for the revamping of my company.


If you are in need of custom creative services, please contact Delovely Designs .

1 comment:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

isn't charlotte the best? her monograms are so gorgeous.

love your blog by the way!

Welcome

With this blog I plan to share my knowledge of the event planning world, whether its style trends, etiquette, or cost saving tips, I will cover it all. I also want to open the lines of communication with other professionals, soon-to-be brides or anyone else interested in what I have to say.

If you have a question about an upcoming event, need some advice or recommendations, please feel free to email me and I will respond to your request with a blog entry, unless you would prefer to have your question addressed privately.

I look forward to sharing my thoughts, ideas and suggestions with all of you. I hope you enjoy reading the "Event Planner's Diary".