Monday, July 14, 2008

An evening with Martha

Last night was the kind of night that I didn't want to end. My hubby was working late so I had the house all to myself, and I did what any woman would do when she has a house to herself... I spent a quiet evening with Martha Stewart (I bet you thought I was going to say "walk around the house naked"...lol) I spent the evening catching up with the latest trends, styles, decor, etc. with Martha Stewart Weddings (Collectors Edition), Real Simple Weddings, and I started reading my new book "Chasing Harry Winston" (chick lit).


1 comment:

Living Well said...

Do let me know how you like the Harry Winston piece! I love your blog-so fresh and creative!

Welcome

With this blog I plan to share my knowledge of the event planning world, whether its style trends, etiquette, or cost saving tips, I will cover it all. I also want to open the lines of communication with other professionals, soon-to-be brides or anyone else interested in what I have to say.

If you have a question about an upcoming event, need some advice or recommendations, please feel free to email me and I will respond to your request with a blog entry, unless you would prefer to have your question addressed privately.

I look forward to sharing my thoughts, ideas and suggestions with all of you. I hope you enjoy reading the "Event Planner's Diary".