Tuesday, June 10, 2008

One Hot Bridal Shower!

A few weeks ago I spent the day orchestrating a beautiful bridal shower for my clients daughter. The happy mother of the bride, was involved with the entire planning process from start to finish. The shower was held in an enclosed veranda at a Country Club in Philadelphia. Unfortunately the country club did not have the a/c on (only the windows open and ceiling fans on) so needless to say, it was slightly uncomfortable, but that didn't seem to damper the guests spirits.

The mother of the bride opted for a "no surprise" bridal shower (which is becoming very popular), and although the bride did know about the shower, she was not aware of all the details/decor of her shower which made for a wonderful photo opportunity when the bride-to-be entered the room. Upon entering the room the guest were greeted with an elaborate candy buffet, and at the center of the buffet was a crystal tree which adorned the color palette of the brides wedding. The guests also received personalized "thank you" candy bars.






The country club staff was a pleasure to work with, which always makes my job easier, and the food was delicious. All in all it was a wonderful day, and most importantly the bride and Mother of the bride left with a smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you

Thanks so much !

bridal dresses edinburgh & Bridal wedding dresses Edinburgh



Welcome

With this blog I plan to share my knowledge of the event planning world, whether its style trends, etiquette, or cost saving tips, I will cover it all. I also want to open the lines of communication with other professionals, soon-to-be brides or anyone else interested in what I have to say.

If you have a question about an upcoming event, need some advice or recommendations, please feel free to email me and I will respond to your request with a blog entry, unless you would prefer to have your question addressed privately.

I look forward to sharing my thoughts, ideas and suggestions with all of you. I hope you enjoy reading the "Event Planner's Diary".