Thursday, September 11, 2008

Don't worry, I wasn't kidnapped!

Things have been kind of crazy these past few weeks! I've been very busy with meeting with new clients and reaching out to more vendors. I promise I'll be more disciplined when it comes to blogging!

Also, I'll be launching a new site with the help of a great friend and web designer, so be on the look out for that (Hopefully it will be done sometime October). I hope everyone had a happy and safe summer and are ready to welcome FALL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I invite you to join a new forum on Event Planning

http://eventplanningforum.ning.com

Through this forum you can discuss and share event management and planning ideas with other event professionals. You can network with them. You can promote your business and events; upload your events photos and event videos.You can also create groups, blogs and can even do live chat with other event planning professionals.

Welcome

With this blog I plan to share my knowledge of the event planning world, whether its style trends, etiquette, or cost saving tips, I will cover it all. I also want to open the lines of communication with other professionals, soon-to-be brides or anyone else interested in what I have to say.

If you have a question about an upcoming event, need some advice or recommendations, please feel free to email me and I will respond to your request with a blog entry, unless you would prefer to have your question addressed privately.

I look forward to sharing my thoughts, ideas and suggestions with all of you. I hope you enjoy reading the "Event Planner's Diary".