Thursday, September 11, 2008

Don't worry, I wasn't kidnapped!

Things have been kind of crazy these past few weeks! I've been very busy with meeting with new clients and reaching out to more vendors. I promise I'll be more disciplined when it comes to blogging!

Also, I'll be launching a new site with the help of a great friend and web designer, so be on the look out for that (Hopefully it will be done sometime October). I hope everyone had a happy and safe summer and are ready to welcome FALL!

1 comment:

ankita said...


I invite you to join a new forum on Event Planning

Through this forum you can discuss and share event management and planning ideas with other event professionals. You can network with them. You can promote your business and events; upload your events photos and event videos.You can also create groups, blogs and can even do live chat with other event planning professionals.


With this blog I plan to share my knowledge of the event planning world, whether its style trends, etiquette, or cost saving tips, I will cover it all. I also want to open the lines of communication with other professionals, soon-to-be brides or anyone else interested in what I have to say.

If you have a question about an upcoming event, need some advice or recommendations, please feel free to email me and I will respond to your request with a blog entry, unless you would prefer to have your question addressed privately.

I look forward to sharing my thoughts, ideas and suggestions with all of you. I hope you enjoy reading the "Event Planner's Diary".